Using an integrated approach, ASETS will link your training needs to labour market demands, providing you with training or skills upgrading and with help finding a job.
All Indigenous people, regardless of status or location, may access its programs and services, which include:
- skills development;
- training for high-demand jobs;
- job finding;
- programs for youth;
- programs for urban and Indigenous people with disabilities
- access to child care
The objective of the ASETS agreement is to:
- Increase Aboriginal participation in the Canadian Labour Market.
- Strengthen and facilitate flexible programming that meets the unique and varied needs of Aboriginal people and employers.
- Provide employers with skilled workers.
view the full article